all year car rent in advance
represent yourself as THE biggest company in Israel
sale vacation in advance
adverting hotels and vacations
unlimited global sales
sale online to Israeli and Jews all around the world
serving local customers
local business advertising
finding investors world wide
The Israeli Network is a unique and exclusive advertising platform that offers powerful exposure to a focused target audience.
The Israeli Network audience includes Israelis residing overseas, their families (both Hebrew and English speakers), members of the Jewish faith, and Americans and Europeans who want to connect to Israeli life, tradition and culture, and receive news about Israel direct from the source.
According to market research of our viewers:
* 93% of respondents “agree” or “strongly agree” that The Israeli Network updates them on developments in Israeli policy.
* 84% of respondents “agree” or “strongly agree” that The Israeli Network connects them to Israeli entertainment and culture.
* The Israeli Network is the preeminent Israeli communications channel outside of the State of Israel, and enjoys a 25% share among its target audience.
* The Israeli Network broadcasts in public places, such as reception and waiting areas of businesses, the Israeli Foreign Ministry and El Al airline terminals, offering heightened exposure among the target audience.
* The average daily viewing time for families is a remarkable 4 hours! This is twice the average of other television networks around the world.
* In a recent survey conducted among The Israeli Network’s viewers, 20% claimed to have made a purchase as a result of advertising seen on the network. • More than 75% of advertisers renew or extend their contract with The Israeli Network.
Who’s watching The Israeli Network?
* 88% are married or live with a partner
* 72% have a Hebrew-speaking spouse
* 55% earn over $50,000 per year, 33% earn over $100,000 per year
* 83% have an Internet connection
* 80% are between the ages of 25-54
* Viewers take an average of four vacations a year, with at least one to Israel
* Viewers enjoy Israeli cultural performances an average of four times a year
Israeli and Jewish communities outside of Israel typically have high levels of education and an above average annual household income.
For more information, please contact:
Maayan Kravtchik Zamir , VP Advertising
Smart Advertising on TIN TV
Advertising directly to Israelis and Jews all over the world
On A TV screen